Thursday, January 14, 2021

CAT SOCKS DAYS 4-6 (PART 2)


 Hello, friends!  Hope you are having a good day.  Today is going to be quite a day for me.  I am having a procedure tomorrow morning and I have to fast today.  Not fun for a person who likes to cook and eat.  No solid food and only clear liquids.  The doctor's office gave me a list of things I could eat but most of them I am allergic to.  *sigh*  So I will be living on water, tea and a lovely chicken broth for dinner.  Oh well, it is only one day and I am sure I will get through it.  I have been putting off this test for a year now.  Every time it was scheduled I would get sick -- a hospital stay, stomach virus, sinus infection, then COVID, ending up with another bout fighting my high blood pressure.  I am going to do it now and just get it over with.  I need some answers to what is wrong with me.  Somehow I don't think I am going to like the answers but it is better to know.

I meant to put up this post yesterday, but got busy with things and it never happened.  So today I want to show you the next three pair of socks from my cat sock calendar.  It is so much fun seeing all these different socks each day.

On day number four the door of the calendar said... "Everything is going according to plan" and the kitten is playing with a Christmas tree ornament.  Isn't that just how cats think?

The socks are a lovely light turquoise with calico cats playing with balls of yarn.  So cute!



Day 5's door has a kitten wearing a Santa hat sound asleep and says, "I think I had too much catnip."  Oh my!


These socks are a pair of no show and are dark gray with sleeping white cats.



And Day 6 has a black and white cat that looks as if he is wearing a moustache!  It says, "I really want you to pet me, but also kinda really want to bite you."  Is he related to Jack?  Jack is constantly biting me.


These pretty blue socks have black and white cats on them.  They almost look like penguins!  So fat and sassy.




Six pair of socks down and nine more to go.  It's such fun and I'm so enjoying sharing these with you.

Hope you have a good day today!

Until later...

Kathy






12 comments:

  1. Such cute socks! Love the sleeping white cats! Hope all goes well with your procedure and that you get the answers you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just get it done is a good motto especially for those pesky medical things. Praying with you to get through the day well and for the procedure to go well and for a good report.

    I really like your socks! All of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I hope your procedure goes well tomorrow and that they can find what the issue is with you being sick. Such cute kitten soks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun socks. I hope your test goes well. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cats made me chuckle! So cute! I hope you wear a pair tomorrow for your procedure. And I wish you a good result! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the kitty socks! Such a cute idea. Praying you manage to get through the fasting today and that all goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love new socks. My problem is making sure I get rid of the old ones before getting new! My sock drawer runneth over! Good luck on your test tomorrow. At least you don't have to study for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Echoing everyone...praying all goes well, and love the kitty socks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fasting is not fun. When I'm fasting I pray for an unsaved family member to "hunger for Jesus". It usually takes my mine off my stomach. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the black and white cat soxs you wrote that they look like penguins 🐧!😁 I found a small book with cats in it with funny things written. I got it for my sister as part of a gift for her b-day. Hopefully she and me will be able to meet for lunch in Feb even though we may eat in vehicle or a park. I am getting a hair trim next week. Not much off. Hope all goes well with test and you continue to feel better daily my friend in in PA! Blessings and prayers. ×------×

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the cats are so cute! I like the black & white (penguins). They do look fat & sassy! I like the idea of wearing a pair to the procedure. Make sure it's a pair that makes you smile! (By the way, are there dog socks out there?) Know we'll be praying for good results.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.