Friday, September 20, 2019

TARGET AND RITE AID HAULS



Can you believe another week is almost over?  The month is just flying by.

Today we had to go to Target to get Joe's medicine.  While he was doing that, I looked around the Dollar Spot.  If I had enough money, I would have bought a LOT of the things there.  As it was I got some new fall items.  Like I don't have enough fall decor.  Fall is my favorite season of the year and I love decorating for it.  Here's what I got.


I just couldn't resist this cute little pillow.  It's on the sofa and supporting my poor sore back right now.


There were all different kinds of kitchen towels with various sayings on them.  I had another set, gray, white and black, that said "My favorite color is fall."  Then I saw these towels and knew I had to have them.  So cute.  And I love the truck with the pumpkins on the one.


In fact, I liked the truck so much that I got a little ceramic one that I'm going to put on one of the counters in the kitchen.  I picked it up and put it down three times.  Finally I decided that if I liked it that much, I should get it.  I also got some really cute little pumpkin plates.  That reminds me that I should get out my fall plates and cups this weekend.


I also got some fall flowers, berries and wheat stalks to put in a vase.  Since these are fake they will last all season.  They are so pretty.

Then we headed to Rite Aid to pick up my medicine.  While we were there we were looking at the half-price fall items.  Joe saw the scarecrows and wanted to get the pair for the front window.  Being half price they were very affordable.  And so cute.


I also got a drying mat for the dishes for $1.


And finally Joe found and bought for me Halloween peeps.  I am not one for monsters and ghosts so I will have to eat them first.  *wink*


With so many nice fall decorations I think I have to get to work and clean up things so I can display them.  Have you gotten new decorations for this fall?

See you tomorrow.

Kathy






8 comments:

  1. I love how you love those Peeps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors on the drying mat! The scarecrows will look great in the window.
    I had a feeling peeps would be in there somewhere. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall Kathy! Cute decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think that I need to visit Target! The pillow and tea towels are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pumpkin pillow. I really need a new pillow for my lanai. I haven't done much for Fall but I have to be in the mood! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gave up sugar nearly 4 years ago. Those peeps made me reconsider! They brought back memories of Easter morning, tearing open the packs of peeps so they would go stale. I love your fall décor. I am still clinging on to whatever summer I can. Fall holds my attention for those days when the leaves are pretty. If I can't have summer, bring on the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some really cute things! I don't do much fall decorating. The wreaths are on the doors and a few fallish decorations....no orange things here though. And no leaves except for one wreath...DIL and I have a hard time giving up summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new decorations are beautiful. I love those peeps! Enjoy them, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.