Thursday, September 5, 2019

SEPTEMBER FLOWERS


Hello, friends!  Hope you have had a wonderful day.  It was a work day for me -- the only one this week.  I ended up not going in yesterday because of the pain I was experiencing.  Today was better and I got there.  Tomorrow I have to take the car into the garage for inspection and oil change so I don't know if I will get there or not.  It all depends on when I get the car back.

On Monday Joe went to the store for sodas and came back with beautiful fall flowers.  He obviously likes buying me flowers.  These are so colorful with all the yellows, oranges and reds.  I thought you would like to see them.







They are on the kitchen table where I can look at them every day.

Now it is on to dinner.  I will have to post another What's for Dinner post soon.

Have a good evening.

Kathy




9 comments:

  1. Fabulous flowers! What a great fireplace on the porch. Now that looks like a great place to sit and rock a spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers Kathy...I just love Fall colours
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flowers and nice that Joe bought them for you. I hope you feel better soon. Pain is no fun! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are so pretty! Thoughtful of Joe to get them for you.Praying you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flowers are beautiful and was so sweet of Joe to get them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flowers are beautiful!! Blessed you are ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful. And that porch! Oh my, I love it with the fireplace! You have a wonderful evening, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fall flowers are truly beautiful! Isn't amazing how they brighten up the room with their warm colors. What a thoughtful, loving gift!

    Blessings! Net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers Kathy, I hope your pain is gone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.