Monday, September 30, 2019

MONDAY MAGAZINE


Hello, friends!  Happy Monday and the last day of September.  How fast this year is going!

I have had this magazine to show you for several weeks now and finally got around to photographing it.  So here is HGTV magazine from July/August 2018.


Isn't this doggie sweet?  And here is the door of the month.


Do you have a blue door?  If you do, what is the main color of your house?  I don't think a blue door would look good with my brick walls.  It looks so patriotic with the red and white striped rug.  I don't think I would put a rocker on the front walk though.  I like the planter and the flowers, but the light is not my taste at all.  Let me know what you think of this entrance.

I'll have another magazine for you next week.  I have two more that I've finished.  

Happy October tomorrow.

Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Maybe a deeper blue would be nice. I can appreciate almost anything if it is neat and tidy. It takes a lot of variety to make the world go round. (Not a fan of the red light, but the style is okay with me. Oh dear! I am no stylist. This is a fun feature that you do, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it for the magazine but not my style. I agree about putting a rocker on the sidewalk. It wouldn't be there long in my neighborhood! I think most of these photos are taken by people who have porches or are out in the 'country'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, a blue door looks quite nice. I have one going from the laundry room into my apartment. The outside of my house is white and I have a white exterior door and a brown wooden exterior door. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do have blue doors but it's a deeper shade. We love them! Our house is redish brick and taupe painted areas. The doors were that color when we moved here. Don't think I would have thought to paint them blue had it been up to me!
    Hope your day is going smoothly....it's very hot here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.