Tuesday, September 10, 2019

IT'S A BUSY WEEK!



Hello, friends!  Hope you are having a good week!  Just a quick note to let you know I may not be around much this week.  It is so busy.

Yesterday Joe, Rick and I went to the nursing home for our weekly visit.  Since Pastor is teaching these days, Joe has the speaking responsibilities.  I know Pastor would rather be with us than the kids in school, but it is what it is.

Today I teach the Ladies Bible Study and then I hope to catch up on my cleaning.  I've been doing really good and I don't want to lose my momentum.

Wednesday I will go to work in the late morning/early afternoon and then in the evening we have Prayer Meeting and Bible Study.

Thursday is just work.  Hopefully I will be able to work on the house again and maybe even get the grass cut.

Friday there is the Crafter's meeting.  Looks like it will be just Dorothea, Kathy and me.  I wish more people would be interested.  The more ladies, the more fun it is.

Saturday afternoon is our Second Saturday Matinee.  We are showing "Left Behind" this month.  I hope a bunch of people show up because this is a really good movie.  Then in the evening we are having a Prayer Walk with the other Protestant churches in our neighborhood.  Since Kathy and I can't walk, we are going to drive around the neighborhood and find a place to park, pray for that block, then move on to the next place we find to park.  We really wanted to be a part of this and so found our own way.

Then it is Sunday again.  So that is our week.  How is yours?  Somewhere in there I hope to give you a "What's for Dinner?" post.  I have a lot of pictures to show you.

Have a good day!  Enjoy these beautiful last days of Summer.

Kathy






9 comments:

  1. Have a great week! Will catch you when you can blog. Sounds as if you have renewed energy—always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, you are very busy! Enjoy your week. I'd join your crafter group if I lived closer. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Then in the evening we are having a Prayer Walk with the other Protestant churches in our neighborhood."

    A powerful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having a good week! Enjoying being back at school for my last year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a full week! Why does it seem like one is busier after 'retirement' than when you were working? At least now it's at your own pace,I guess. Take time to stop & smell the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would enjoy it so much to join your Ladies Bible Study. It sounds so interesting and you seem like such a nice person to be teaching it. Have a nice and blessed week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for commenting. I would love to have you join too. The more the better, especially during discussion time. Please let me know who you are. I usually don't allow comments with no name, but you seem so nice and positive. I'd love to get to know you.

      Delete
  7. Of course you found a way to participate in the walk!! That is wonderful!
    Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew, that is a busy week! Hope you were able to cut the grass today. We had rain and storms over night, possibly more today. So far it's just been hot =)
    Take care, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.