Monday, June 10, 2019

PHOTO CHALLENGE DAY #9 -- MACRO

Hello, friends.  This will be a quick post and then I will do another one later today.  Sunday was a very busy day and I didn't get a chance to blog.  But I wanted to keep up with the Photo Challenge.
The word today is "Macro".  I wasn't sure what this was, so I looked it up.  It is a very close up picture.  So here's a close up of one of my flowers.


And here it is a little further away.


Joe was not feeling well and didn't get to church.  I started filming the sermon for him, but my battery went dead.  I had forgotten to charge the battery which I usually do on Saturday.  *sigh*  He is still not feeling well today and didn't get to the Nursing Home.  This is two weeks that he has missed and it is not like him to not show up.  Hopefully he will be able to make it next week.

I made fried rice for dinner last night and used up some of the leftovers.  It is rare for us to have leftovers.  Tonight it is pork chops in the air fryer, zucchini and a salad.

Now back to cleaning the house.  It is an ongoing every day thing.

Kathy

8 comments:

  1. That flower looks like a dalia, but I could be wrong, I hope joe feels better soon, I know you must be concerned. You take such good care of him, he's lucky to have you and you're lucky to have him ! He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower looks like a dalia, but I could be wrong, I hope joe feels better soon, I know you must be concerned. You take such good care of him, he's lucky to have you and you're lucky to have him ! He's a good man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice contrasting photos for today's photo challenge! Hope you get more time to continue blogging in future posts!♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that Joe has been feeling so poorly. He needs a healing touch from The Lord. 🙏🏼

    Yes, you have nailed the joy of housework...it never ends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Joe feels better soon.
    The flower is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Joe feels better soon. Take care and don't work too hard on housekeeping, it will still be there tomorrow! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dinner sounds delicious! I'm praying that Joe will feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry Joe still isn't feeling well. I'm sure the folks at the nursing home miss him too!
    Hopefully you are having cooler weather today for your cleaning day... as we are having here in Lancaster. It's sunny and breezy. I wore a sweater this morning when I was out!
    God bless you today, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.