Wednesday, April 10, 2019

WEDNESDAY MEDLEY


Hello, friends.  Happy Wednesday.  Today I decided to join in with Terri from "Your Friend From Florida" and give you a Wednesday medley.  Hope you enjoy.





Today is National Siblings Day.  Let's celebrate.

1.  Stealing the questions from the National Day Calendar:  How many siblings do you have? I have nine siblings:  Six brothers and three sisters.  Are you rivals or do you support each other in all you do?  We are certainly not rivals in any way.  We are all different and all support each other in our interests.



2.  Have you heard of the Birth Order Book?  Yes, I have.  What are your thoughts on the premise that your birth order affects everything you do in life? I don't think it affects everything you do, but I think it certainly has an impact on your outlook on things.



3.  Is there something that you still do that drives your siblings crazy?  Not that I know of.  Maybe I should ask them.



4.  Are you closer to your siblings now than you were when you were younger?  Not really.  When we were little and all together we were in each other's lives.  Now we are scattered across the country and living our own lives.



5.  Would you dare to tell us an embarrassing story about a sibling?  Actually, I can't think of any.  Not that I would tell it anyway!  😉



6.  Tell us something random about your week.
This is a really busy week but not as busy as next week!  Monday Joe preached at the Nursing Home since Pastor wasn't available.

Yesterday was Ladies Bible Study.  Only three of us showed up, but it was really good and the others missed out.  (I'm really enjoying teaching Second Thessalonians.  There's so much in it!)

Today I have an appointment with a dermatologist to see about the growth on my back.  Mole?  Skin cancer?  My oncologist isn't sure so I'm checking it out.

Tomorrow I take Joe to his eye doctor in the morning and me to the dentist in the afternoon.  I've had a tooth ache for about a week now and need to check it out.

Friday I actually have a day to myself.  I need to work in the yard, clean the house, bake, do wash, etc.

Saturday morning is the Men's Breakfast at church.  Then in the afternoon is our Second Saturday Matinee.  We are watching the movie "The Case for Christ" this month.

And then it starts over with Palm Sunday.

Hope you all have a great day today.  Thank you, Terri, for these great questions.

Kathy




11 comments:

  1. Some thought-provoking questions. I only had one sister & she's passed away from cancer.I do still miss her. As the elder,I was protective of her. I'd say we were close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! You have a very busy week. God bless each of your activities. Take care, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These challenges always give us a better knowledge of our blog friends, you come from a big family, I hope everything turns out well at the dentist and skin doctor, you have lots going on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine siblings..wow! What a busy week you have! Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your post. #4 was quite the same as mine. I blame the size of this huge country for making me and my siblings not as close as we might be in a place like Italy, maybe. Anyway, glad you're going to get that toothache checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am an only child so cant answer regarding siblings. Hope you finish the week getting everything done that needs doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only had one sibling, a brother. Sad to say, he passed away nine years ago. We were close those. I do miss him very much. I hope your doctor visit comes out well. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I thought we had a big family with 5 kids! It's fun have brothers and sisters. I enjoyed your answers and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great questions. Happy National Siblings Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you have the biggest family that I've seen so far!! How fun!! Thanks for joining the Medley, Kathy! You two stay so busy!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a charming post! I didn't know you had so many siblings.
    Yes, you do have a busy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.