Wednesday, December 5, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 5 -- SNOW


Joe and I had to run to Shoprite today for our week's groceries.  We commented on how gray the sky looked and how very cold it was.  "Wouldn't it be something if it snowed?" I commented as we went in.

It was 11:00 so we decided to have lunch before shopping.  I had some pepper chicken from the Asian Bar which was so good!

After we ate we did our shopping and got into a line to check out.  As we were putting our items onto the conveyor belt Joe said, "Look at that!  It's snowing!"  And it certainly was.  It was coming down thick and fast.  I took a few pictures when we got outside.


It started to lay quickly.


Joe took the cart back to the store.  You can see him walking toward the store in the above photo and here he is coming back in the video below.


Fortunately an hour later all the snow was gone.  
Everything melted away.

This is going to be a short post today.  I am very tired and need to get some sleep.  I woke up at 3:00 a.m. this morning and couldn't get back to sleep.  So now I'm falling asleep.  Hope you all have a good night.

Kathy






10 comments:

  1. Glad your snow melted!! It's funny how you can tell when it is going to snow just by checking out the sky. I remember how it was when I lived "up north". The sky always warned you. Hope you got some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching the big,fat snowflakes fall...so pretty.Hope you were able to get some rest.You are one busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the snow. Hoping you got a good night's rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that’s the kind of snow I like...short and sweet. 🙂 Hope that you get some rest. It’s no fun to get sleeping cycles messed with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter came in full force this year! It was COLD here last night...in the 40s! But it will be 70 today so that will feel good. Hope you slept good and have a beautiful day! Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, the snow really is so very pretty when it is coming down. But then I want it all to melt and go away. Get some rest, and have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So it snowed in Philadelphia too.....we pased your city on our way to Cape May. No snow there but had some on the way. I’m enjoying reading your blog everyday....good job keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting to get snow. We got snow last year and in South Texas that is VERY RARE.. The whole town shut down with an inch of snow... Have a good nights rest.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.