Friday, December 21, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 19 -- HADLEY MEETS SANTA


Hello, friends!  I changed my mind of what I was going to show you today when I saw the pictures of my little great-granddaughter Hadley.  This is her second Christmas and this year she is a little more unsure of whether she likes Santa or not.




She did want the little gift he was giving out, though.  Ha, ha!




Then she was ready to take off.  What a kid!


It's late and I've got to run.  Have a good night and a great day tomorrow.

Kathy






10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and wishing you peace, joy and happiness in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! She is too cute! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all little ones enjoy a visit with Santa, but at least Hadley didn’t cry. Thanks for sharing this series, Kathy. She is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will be photos to be treasured in years to come! How sweet! Enjoy your day sweet friend. Holiday hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable Kathy..wishing you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, she is beautiful. I agree, these are photos that will be treasured in later years. I'm sure by next year, Hadley will be looking forward to her visit with Santa. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Christmas forever memories! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, she is adorable (but you know that!)! Thanks for sharing the sweetness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's adorable!
    Her mama dresses her so cute, from top to bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kathy! Oh, little Hadley is adorable. I agree with Christine, her little dress is so cute! I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.