Friday, December 14, 2018

BLOGMAS DAY 12 -- DECORATING IS STARTED


Hello, friends!  Welcome to Blogmas -- a few days behind.  But we will just go on from here.  Too few days left before Christmas.

Yesterday morning I felt so bad.  My stomach was upset and I had a headache.  I don't know what I ate that didn't agree with me, but by the afternoon I was feeling better.  So much better that I made a huge dent in the decorating.  There's still more to go and I hope to do some of that today.

Let me show you what I accomplished.

I straightened up the recliner and added a Christmas pillow.  I got this at Target I think last year.



Then I cleared off the table under the window and added my wonderful Santa and two nutcrackers  (more Target finds).



Santa is my count-down to Christmas.



And the bear because Joe and I collect Teddy Bears.



I adore this Santa.  From his beard to his lifelike face to his fur trimmed robe he is just wonderful.




Joe is very happy that I finally got the front window decorated and lit.




The pumpkin door mat is gone and the snowman has returned.



And the swag is on the front door.  I found this at Rite Aid last year.  Everyone has a wreath.  This is so different and beautiful.






Then before we went to Bible Study I baked a dozen pumpkin cookies.  Needless to say they are gone now.  But they were good.



And now I will start my day and see what I can get done.  I am glad I did not go out yesterday after all.  By getting so much finished it has taken so much weight off of my shoulders.

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Kathy







8 comments:

  1. Looking cheery and bright. Your Count-Down Santa is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swag on your front door....it suits your door perfectly! The lights in the window are so cheerful too. And you baked cookies too! You go girl!!
    God bless your day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great! Hope you feel up to finishing everything today or at least this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Well, he did hand me the pieces of Scotch tape to get the lights in the window so I guess he did help in a way. But he leaves the decorating up to me.

      Delete
  5. Everything looks so festive! I love the swag on your door!! Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really accomplished a lot! It looks great! The swag is so perfect for your door.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pumpkin cookies look delicious. Love how you collect teddy bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.