Saturday, November 3, 2018

FALL COLORS


Isn't this a beautiful picture?  I have so many more to show you.  I don't think I can even fit them all in this year.  I joined a group on facebook where everyone posts wonderful fall pictures.  *sigh*  The world is such a beautiful place.

Last night at 11:30 I said to myself, "This is it.  I'm going to bed and I'm going now."  And I did.  I had a good night's sleep and woke up with so much energy.  I am going to do that tonight.  After I change my clocks that is.

Today I went to church to help set up for our Homecoming Sunday tomorrow.  I was late getting there and so didn't do much to help the ladies, but I did get fall "thankful" leaves on the bulletin board, Rick helped me fold the bulletins, I folded the song sheets and stuffed the bulletins, Rick and I moved a table out of Fellowship Hall into a storage room, we rearranged the furniture and then the two of us changed the church linens from red to white.

The trees are so pretty now.  It takes until November for us to get good color in this part of the world.  I took a shot of the street in front of the church.


It had been raining earlier this morning, but now the sun was out and there was a slight breeze which made the trees look even better.

Here is the dogwood in our church yard.  So pretty in the sun.


I saw this tree in the school yard just a couple of blocks from our church.  I stopped for a red light and was able to get a shot of it.


Finally, this is the sight that greeted me when I pulled into my street.


My favorite thing about the fall is all the beautiful colors.  I'll have more to show you later.  Next week is going to be busy and I hope to take you along for a lot of it.

Don't forget to change your clocks!

Kathy






5 comments:

  1. The opening photo is so...golden! Made me feel so warm...I like the one in the schoolyard. It looks like it's reaching to heaven. All are beautiful. The changing colors create so many shades of gold,reds,yellows. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn’t forget to change my clocks, I just didn’t. But it’s done now! Well except for the one that requires a ladder. You have some wonderful color and I hope it lasts a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty fall colors everywhere you look!! Glad you had a good rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all the beautiful Fall colors. Some of my trees have changed to a golden yellow, but with all the wind, a lot of the leaves are now on the ground. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is my favorite time of year simply for the colors it brings and the ones you showed here were all lovely, Kathy. We've had a lot of rain and gusty winds so lots of leaves are now on the ground instead of on the trees (sigh).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.