Friday, October 5, 2018

TARGET HAUL


Don't you just love these fall photos I've found for you?  I have about 100 of them and I know there is no way I can show all of them to you this year.  I find more every day.  I love the colors of fall -- the golds, oranges, reds and browns.  And I enjoy sharing them with all of you too.

We did a lot of running around today and one of the places we went was Target.  Actually, Joe did the running in Target.  My legs were hurting so I stayed near the front at the Bullseye Spot.  There weren't a lot of people around, so I pulled out my camera and took some pictures to show you.  They have Halloween and fall out for sure.  Lots of it.  Look at these cute tablets, pencils and gel clings.



I was looking at these candy bowls for handing out the goodies to the kids, but Joe reminded me we already have one.  They were awfully cute though.



I thought these plates were really nice but I didn't get them either.



This baby bib was adorable.  Too bad Hadley is too big to wear a little baby bib anymore.



They had fall candles.  Lots and lots of fall candles.  With scents like "Leaf Keeping" and "Pumpkin Spice" and "Autumn Day."  But I found out last year that they really don't give out a lot of scent, so I passed on them.



There was a forest of twig trees.



And all sorts of pumpkins.  These were cute and unusual.  There were also black glitter pumpkins.  But a friend of mine told me that the glitter falls off and gets over everything so I didn't even
consider them.


So want to see what I actually ended up with?

Pretty autumn napkins.



Candy corn.  What's fall without candy corn?



Apple cinnamon air freshener.



I got two packages of string lights for the kitchen windows.  They are so cute and can be used for more than just fall.




I couldn't pass up these gel clings for only $1.



I did get a Halloween pumpkin.  This was the only one like this in the entire store.  It was so pretty and unusual that I just had to have it.



Look at all the sequins on it.  So pretty!




I did walk around a little bit while I was waiting for Joe to come back and I found the Thanksgiving section.  This pumpkin was just right for my decorating.  We should always remember to give thanks.



I spent only $20 so I think I did very well.

I am changing my nail polish this weekend but I wanted to show you what I've been wearing this past week.  It is Tenaya by Julep.  It's not for everyone, that's for sure.  I had another pink color on, but I hated it.  It was almost the color of my skin and was dull.  Besides the fact that it looked horrible on me, I like shiny polish.  I ended up giving it to my friend, Krystal.  I like this one, though.



And now since it is after 10:00 p.m. I am going to head to bed.  I'm very tired.  Hope to see you all tomorrow.

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. What a post! You're right about the opening fall photos you found. Incredible!Imagine walking through the crackling leaves....I love the black pumpkin you got.So unique! I really liked the way you photoed the 'twig forest'.Caught the feeling.Great post! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m jealous for a Target run. The closest is 40 miles away; however, if I play my cards right, I may talk my daughter into it. She’ll do the same sort of filtering in purchases that Joe was doing for you. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too enjoy going to Target but it is about 15 miles from me, and I dont get there very often. You found some 'goodies' tho! Have a good Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all the Fall and Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations are so beautiful. I love the colors, and I love the Fall pictures you keep finding and sharing. Your fingernail polish is awesome. I should probably polish my nails too. It would give me a lift. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you do your hauls! The pumpkin is a beauty and your polish is a colour I’m not familiar with, very Autumn! I love painted nails, I don’t use polish but love to see it on others!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, I like the napkins , because I always like have pretty paper napkins around. I am just not into all that Halloween stuff. But you could use the black pumpkin for fall décor too. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute finds at Target!! Fun nail polish. I don't do my nails anymore because it never lasts. I just don't like to fuss anymore now that I am retired.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.