Saturday, September 22, 2018

DECORATING THE CHURCH FOR FALL


At 9:54 tonight summer will officially be over.  It has been a wonderful summer and I will be sorry to see it go.  But all good things must come to an end.

I went to the seminar at church today to take pictures of it.  I think I got some good shots.  But while I was there I took pictures of the fall décor.  Several people asked me to show the church, so I am happy to do that.

Flowers on the windowsills.



This one blew on the floor from the great breeze coming in the window so it was put on the bookcase.


Here is the pulpit and communion table at the front of the church.


And the fabric pumpkin and autumn leaves on the back table near the offering box and visitors book.


The only thing I forgot to take was the wreath by the front door.  I will try to get that tomorrow to show you.  I think the church is looking very pretty.

Have a wonderful night and a blessed day tomorrow.

Kathy




11 comments:

  1. Everything is very pretty and very fallish. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the fall colors pretty? I love the bright colors of this season.

      Delete
  2. Very fall-like indeed!! Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Terri. You have a wonderful Sunday also.

      Delete
  3. It’s nice when churches decorate seasonally. So many don’t. I like the vase filled with candies (?) and with a leaf bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pens. We grab them to take notes, sign the book, make out a check, etc. and then return them to the jar. That way there are always pens available.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Cathy. Fall colours are just gorgeous.
    Have a blessed Sunday
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! The church looks so festive. It's such a relief to feel the breeze of cool air.Looking forward to brisk walks with my dog!Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your help in setting up the church for the seminar and for decorating. Everything looked wonderful.

      Delete
  6. I love love the flowers! They are so beautiful. You did a great job with the decorating. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.