Wednesday, August 22, 2018

THE RAG DOLL



Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  It is another hot day here in Philly.

Last night I got a surprise facebook post from my granddaughter.  Remember the Amish rag doll I got for Hadley when I was in Lancaster?  I sent it to her for her first birthday.


I saw on the tag that her name was "Becky."  A typical Amish name for a sweet little doll.

I mailed it to Tennessee along with a Happy First Birthday card that I wrote a note in.  The side not in this picture says,  "Love, Memaw and Papa Joe."


Hadley LOVED the doll.




Tori says she keeps picking up the doll to kiss and hug it.  They decided to keep the name Becky.

I'm so glad she likes Becky.  Now I've got to top that for Christmas!

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, That is so sweet. Love Hadley's little face. Glad she liked her doll. Oh yes, better get your thinking cap on ...Only 4 more months till Christmas. . Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley is such a cutie. She'll have lots of wonderful memories because of that lovely doll. And yup, Christmas is only four months away. Now how did that happen??? You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad she likes the doll. She's a sweetie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doll is cute, but Hadley is such a doll herself. So glad she was happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, how sweet is that little Hadley!! I'm glad she loves her gift!! Good luck with that Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two cute dolls! Glad she likes it.Great she can pretend any face she wants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.