Sunday, August 5, 2018

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, HADLEY!

Hard to believe, but this little sweetie is 1 year old today!  And what a year it has been.


Looking back on her pictures I am amazed at just how she has grown.





I look at her and realize she has her entire life in front of her.







I wonder if she will like school.  Will she be into sports?  Who will be her first crush?  Will she be a Tennessee  Volunteers fan?  Of course with the parents she has, I doubt she could be otherwise.



So Happy Birthday sweet Hadley Jeanne!  My first great-grandchild.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for you.








9 comments:

  1. Kathy, I know you are in love with that little cutie. Who wouldn't be? LOL. Love her tutu. Can't believe a year has gone by so quickly. Blessings to you and your sweet great grand. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she adorable !
    Happy 1st birthday Hadley :)
    Enjoy her sweetness and innocence Kathy xx
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cutie! I will be shouting GO VOLS with her this fall! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Hadley. Gosh, she is just a sweetie! Enjoy her. Our babies are growing up so fast. Or maybe it is just time that is flying by so quickly. She's beautiful. I wish her a life full of love and happiness. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable!! Happy birthday to Hadley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hadley is a sweet little girls that's for sure and thanks kathy for sharing her 1-year birthday photos. Thanks too for your comments on my posts about our (continuing) cross country road trip. Glad to have you along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that year just whizzed by! She is a darling little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Happy birthday,Hadley! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! That first year certainly did go fast. It will be fun to watch her grow and learn new things this year too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.