Wednesday, July 25, 2018

THE CITY SKYLINE

We have been having strange weather here.  It has been very hot for several weeks, but now has averaged out in the mid 80s.  But rain is forecasted for the entire week.  Yesterday it was sunny, would start to rain, pour down for about ten minutes, then be bright sun again.  It was very strange.

I had to take Joe to the V.A. Hospital in the afternoon.  We got stuck in rush hour traffic on the way home.  It was awful.  We would go a few feet, then sit there.  At one point while I was sitting on a portion of the road, I looked up and saw the magnificent clouds.  You know I love clouds.  They almost looked as if they were painted in water colors onto the very blue sky.  I asked Joe to hand me my camera and I took a couple of shots.



I think the clouds are just beautiful.

As the traffic began to move again, I handed my camera back to Joe.  Instead of putting it away, he began taking pictures of the sky and the city skyline.  They are great and I thought I would share them with you.







I think they turned out wonderful and I hope you do too.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, everyone.  I will be busy getting ready today to go away tomorrow.  I'm so excited.

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. I can see why Joe took more photos. It looks like you could just reach up & touch them! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share your love of clouds, I have painted many paintings of clouds, and truth be told its sometimes the sky I spend the most time on when painting,, you have brought us beautiful clouds today and the hue of blue in that sky is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sky pictures! And the city skyline is neat too. Yes, this weather is nuts. Yesterday it rain almost all day. We are now at 7 or more inches since Saturday. It's to be better tomorrow after some morning storms. Wishing for more sun than rain for your trip to Lancaster!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, I hope you are safe...I have seen some of the weather stories from Pa. Scary. I like seeing the skylines of everyone's cities. Compared to your city, my town is a bump in the road. LOL. Hope Joe had a good dr. visit. Blessings to you both, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures for sure. Traffic drives me crazy! lol Hope your trip is all you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My, what beautiful photos of the clouds. I, too, love taking photos of the sky and the clouds. You've captured some really beautiful clouds. You have a great day and enjoy your trip. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice clouds which are always geeatbto photograph. Hope you have a great getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy the clouds too. Thanks for sharing photos of the city on the way home that Joe photographed. I did get an email that I was accepted as a prayer volunteer for day of Franklin Graham Decision America Pacific nw tour this evening! I'm excited! Have a nice getaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.