Thursday, June 7, 2018

ONE DAY TO THE DENTIST CHAIR


Hope you are all having a wonderful day.  Thank you for all the kind comments on my post yesterday.  Hadley sure is a cutie and I love sharing pictures of her.  I can hardly believe that in two months she will be a year old.  It seems as if she was just born.

I did take the time to answer each of your comments so if you get the chance, you can go back and read them.

I got the call from the dentist yesterday confirming my appointment.  I am to take my thyroid and high blood pressure medication but nothing else.  At first the receptionist told me to take it without water and I told her no way.  I am not able to swallow pills without water.  So now I can take a sip.  Gee, thanks.

I am not as nervous this time, knowing that I will be under general anesthesia.  And at this point after going through the anticipation for several months, I just want it done.  I will call the cab company today to order a cab for tomorrow morning to get down there.  My friend, Dorothea, will bring me home.  Of course Joe will be with me the entire time.

Last night after Bible Study Joe, my friend Donna, and I went to Sonic for dinner.  I wasn't really hungry and ate just a little of my dinner, putting the rest aside for lunch today.  Unfortunately Donna thought it was trash and threw it out.  *sigh*  I did save my watermelon slush, but couldn't even drink it.  So Joe put it into the refrigerator for me and I'll drink it today.

I was so tired last night that my whole body hurt and when we got into the house I just went to bed and went right out.

I'm feeling better today and hopefully can get a few things done around the house.  My blood pressure is still high and nothing seems to get it down, so I am not pushing what I do.  If it is still high when I see the doctor next Tuesday, she is going to change my medication.  I just want to feel good again.

Thank you for all your prayers for me.  That means a lot.  My dental appointment is for 8:15 a.m. tomorrow.  That's Eastern time, so you can figure it out for you when it is.

I already have a post written for posting tomorrow and I plan to take the weekend off and relax.  But if I feel good, you might see something from me.

Hope you all have a good day.  I'm going back to my knitting.


Kathy


10 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well with your visit and also that you can get your blood pressure under control. I'm praying for you my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well with your dental appointment! By now you're done so prayers for your healing and recovery. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky. It's not until tomorrow. I will let everyone know how it goes.

      Delete
  3. Love and prayers from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. Your prayers mean a lot.

      Delete
  4. Praying all went well and you are home resting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not until tomorrow. But keep praying. I covet those prayers.

      Delete
  5. I get the "I just want it done".I'll be praying for your blood pressure &
    the dental.Our Father will be holding your hand.Praying peace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up with you..... hope all went good with your appointment! Dental work is a worst for me. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.