Friday, June 1, 2018

JOE'S TEMPERATURE BLANKET

I've been working hard on the temperature blanket I'm making for Joe and it's coming along.  I really wanted to have it finished for his birthday, but that didn't happen.  I am, however, up to January.  In fact, I'm over halfway finished with January and will show that to you shortly.  In the meantime, here are the pictures from when I got done with December.

I was surprised when I saw how December turned out.  Look how gray it is.  The temperatures were mostly in the 20s and 30s.


Seeing it all laid out it almost looks like two different blankets. 



The fun part of a temperature blanket is you never know what it will look like.  And even if I made this again, if I used different colors it would be an entirely different blanket.  I so enjoy making them.  After this is finished I will start on mine for this year again.  I'm so far behind I will just begin over and see what I can do.

Have a great day everyone.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. It is so pretty and I cant wait to see it when it is finished. It looks so warm too. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those afghans are so fun!! Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I think the not knowing how the finished blanket will look is half the fun.Why not just enjoy the 'doing'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done an amazing job on this and it's so neat! No need to hurry...it's a fun project to work on whenever you have time! Hugs to you both this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is coming along nicely. Yours is the only one I ever heard of, but it's a great idea. Can't wait to see it finished. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation !
    I feel all warm and fuzzy just looking at those colors :)
    Hugs,
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.