Wednesday, June 6, 2018

HADLEY IS 10 MONTHS OLD


Good morning everyone!  Isn't this a pretty picture I found on the internet?  I like having great pictures to show you on this blog.

Thanks for all your kind comments yesterday.  I got just two questions to answer though, so it's not too late to ask me things you've wondered about.  I am finally having my tooth extracted on Friday and I want to do a post ahead of time because I know I will not want to post that day.  I thought answering your questions would be a good way to go.  So ask away.

Today I want to celebrate 10 months of my little great-granddaughter Hadley's life.  Yesterday was actually her 10 month birthday but I just got the info from her mom this morning.  Of course I have tons more pictures, but chose just 9 to show you.

She loves her little car.  Isn't this a cute stroller?


She wasn't happy in any of the other pictures in this series, but look at this smile.



"I want to get away!"



Hadley is a little water baby.  She LOVES the pool!





Little country baby.



I hope she learns to swim at an early age.  I can't swim and am afraid of water.  I don't want that for her.



Her momma says: Well our little photo shoot didn't turn out very well because someone is cranky. But my baby is 10 months old today! She is so smart and amazes me every day...big girl is 24 pounds and 31 inches tall! We love you Hadley Jeanne!

Happy 10 months, Hadley!  Love, Memaw.




17 comments:

  1. Wishing you well at the dentist’s. Saving teeth at my age has become a terribly expensive situation that usually fails so extraction is the best option. Follow all directions and get yoself a chocolate milkshake on the way home so you can spoon it and calm things down. That is always my dentist’s advice to me after an extraction. Cours any flavor will do. 🙂

    Hadley is adorable whether she smiles or acts demure. It’s fun to watch the little ones grow. Great buggy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Coors...course, I meant course...

      Delete
    2. I'm allergic to milk so no milkshakes for me. I bought lactose-free ice cream to ease my pain. Same thing.

      Delete
  2. What a cutie. I think the pictures came out adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She lives in Tennessee so I have never seen her in person. Her mom, my granddaughter, is good about sending me pictures.

      Delete
  3. Good morning Kathy....Let me just say your Hadley is adorable. I think she will probably learn to swim looks like she likes the water. She sure is a cutie..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marissa. Your Tealyn is a little doll!

      Delete
  4. Hadley sure is pretty. I agree, she is tall and looks a bit older, but oh my, such a cutie! I love her little outfits. She looks quite happy in the pool with her mom. Enjoy her, the little ones grow up so fast. I hope your day at the dentist goes well. Enjoy that ice cream! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Edna. I have my box of ice cream in the freezer just waiting for when I need a "cold compress."

      Delete
  5. Hadley is a little doll , even without smiles! Good luck at the dentist tomorrow....praying for little pain. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, The sweet little baby photos. I love to see how see is growing, as my great grands are growing fast also. Hope your dental work goes well. You know how mush I love the dentist chair....NOT. My sister Jeanie and I learned to swim in one lesson from a red cross instructor at church camp. A lot of my siblings can not swim....mommy was afraid of the water and would not let go to the city pool. I don't believe that she never thought of us swimming at camp, after all it was on a lake. LOL. It's never too late to learn to swim honey. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is growing like a weed as they say. Hard to believe it's almost a year since she was born. I'm with you on the dentist chair. I just want to get it over with at this point.

      Delete
  7. Hadley is a very sweet little girl and you are a proud great grandmother, Kathy. Hope the dental visit isn't too painful and you should take the time to relax and rest afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I plan on tomorrow being a completely down day and have already told the pastor I will not be teaching Sunday School this weekend. I want to give my jaw a few days to heal.

      Delete
  8. Hadley is adorable...and the camera loves her! I'm not sure if where she lives offers it,but the YWCA a few years back had a Swimfints class. It's a swim class for infants. The babies were amazing! It starts BEFORE they fear the water. I can't swim but do not fear water. Hope the dentist visit isn't too bad & I will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie! I don't know if they have a "Y" near them in Tennessee, but there are lots of people with pools. You almost have to have a pool with the heat there. And she already loves the water. I'm sure she will be swimming in no time.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.