Tuesday, May 8, 2018

HADLEY JEANNE IS 9 MONTHS OLD!

Sorry I've been missing in action lately.  Still haven't had time to get my computer fixed.  I take advantage of the times it does work.  I am super busy right now getting ready for Joe's birthday party this Saturday and trying to clean this horrible house.  That's an ongoing project.  But I wanted to celebrate Hadley turning 9 months old.


Here are a few pictures her mom sent me.  All dressed up for church and being sassy.  She is so adorable!






I have to run because I am on my way to Bible Study and the teacher can't be late (although I sometimes am).  I will try to put together a bunch of posts this afternoon to post later this week and then get this computer to the shop tomorrow morning.  Again I am so sorry I haven't been visiting you or posting.  Life is catching up to me these days.

Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, I love Hadley's polka dot dress. Look at those little teeth. Gee she is growing, like my little great grands. Hug Joe for us for his birthday. Hope it is a great time for all. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadley is adorable. Just take care of yourself and when you get your computer fixed, come back to us....we will be here waiting on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is darling...love the purple polka dot outfit. Be easy on yourself now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely adorable! No worries here, Kathy. Do what you need to do and don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, your Hadley is simply gorgeous! I love her polka dot dress. She's going to break some hearts when she grows up. Enjoy her, the little ones grow up so quickly. You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your niece is a lovely little ladybin her Sunday best! Sorry the PC is still acting up and hope its resolved soon. Happy Birthday wishes to Joe🎂

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.