Monday, March 12, 2018

JULEP HAUL



That's about what I did today.  I am so very tired.  It doesn't help that my whole body hurts with arthritis.  I'll be glad when the weather turns hot and sunny.  Until then, I sleep when I can.

But I'm not complaining.  So many people are way worse off than I am.  I can still get around and do some things around the house.  I am so blessed.

I am still cleaning and still have not found my camera.  Joe surprised me last night by ordering a new camera for me.  It is a step up from the one I have.  He is so sweet.  He said if I find the other one, then it is an extra.

I was trying to figure out what to post and realized I still have a few pictures I have not shown to you.  Here are two of the last four Julep boxes I got.

First is the November box.


Nail polish remover, nail polish, and onyx eye shadow.  Oh, and a piece of candy too.

And the December box:


Lip gloss, fig eye liner, cinnamon eye shadow and nail polish.

I so love pampering myself once a month with the Julep boxes.  As soon as I get my camera (coming tomorrow so I'm told) I will show you the other two boxes.

Tomorrow is the first Bible Study of the new year.  I was asked to do a study on Jeremiah 29:10-14 so that's what we will look at.  I've studied for two weeks and hope I will do a good job teaching it.  I am never afraid to say, "I don't know, but I will find out for you."  There is a new lady at church, Mrs. Jones,  that I personally invited so I hope she will come.  I know Debbie and Dorothea will be there.  Kathy has a doctor's appointment, but will be there in the future.  If you remember, please say a prayer for these ladies.

And now I have to get myself together for tomorrow and go to bed so I can get up in the morning.  Hope you all have a good night.

Kathy

Weather in Philadelphia:
Cloudy
High:  42*F     Low:  35*F
Sunrise:  7:17 a.m.     Sunset:  7:04 p.m.
11 hours and 47 minutes of daylight

10 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you on Monday, or really most days....the time change has hit big time. Nice monthly boxes just for you. Hope your new camera comes and you can take some pictures to share with us. Sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling great. I hope you feel better soon. I have a thyroid problem and it's always a little bit better in warm weather, so I'm looking forward to the weather warming up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for leading the Jeremiah Bible study and I am praying it will be a blessing for all who take part. I am in a women's Bible study reading Ephesians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathy, would you believe it's snowing here again! I hope it's not In your city. I'm so over winter!! I've done much better this year with the depression winter brings for me. But now I'm just antsy to get on with spring and warmth!!
    So sweet of Joe to order a camera for you. I applaud his generosity and love for you....he's a good guy!
    Praying right now for you and the ladies attending the Bible study. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. On days I don't feel great,I think of all who have it a lot worse. I'm fighting a cold right now but will still be at Bible study. God pre-empts all! Joe is so thoughtful. I know you must be excited to check out your 'upgrade'!I would be. Enjoy your Julep box! To get something 'just for you' is special.See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying as requested.

    Talking of cameras ... the other day my wife was looking at a magazine and saw a photo of a nice new camera model. She said, "I like to have that!" So I cut out the photo and gave it to her ... I got the silent treatment.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It will be fun to have a new camera...they are always making improvements and easier to use. I like what you get in your boxes. And it's fun to get packages! Hope you feel better today. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, That is a wonderful gift from your Joe. Hope you get to feeling better soon. This weather is all mixed up. God bless the people getting hit the third time by nor'easters. Take care ,blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you're getting the new camera. Enjoy it!!! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a great Bible study on Jeremiah! You will do a great job, I'm sure! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.