Friday, February 9, 2018

THIS AND THAT


How has your February been going?  Great, I hope.  I have a bunch of miscellaneous pictures so I thought I would do a "This and That" post.  OK with you?

Joe and I were at Wawa the other day.  He was buying himself a couple of muffins and asked what I would like.  I chose this "Winter Donut".  Isn't it pretty?  And it tasted really good too.


Last Thursday I had an eye doctor appointment.  Hurray everything was fine.  I didn't even need a new prescription or glasses.  No cataracts or glaucoma.

Both Joe and I were hungry after the appointment so we went to the Hibachi Grill across the street from the doctor's office.  I was in the mood for sushi and since my eyes were still dilated and everything was a little blurry, Joe went up to the buffet and got me some.  They were so good!  I especially love the ones with cream cheese in them.


Then I went up and got some rice noodles and a spring roll.  I love rice noodles and these were good.  The spring roll had some kind of deviled chicken inside.  Oh my, it was delicious!


Hibachi Grill is one of my favorite places to go.

Speaking of eating, we also went to Boston Market this week.  Only now with the Eagles win all the stores have this cute sign on them.  Yes, that's Joe pointing to it with a big grin on his face.


I'm going to get off of here and get some things done around the house.  But I want to end with this shot of the beautiful sunset the other day.  I'm so glad the days are longer and the sun is so bright.  I feel as if Spring really is coming.


Have a good day everyone!

Kathy


6 comments:

  1. That donut is pretty!Snow! How about those Eagles!!! I watched part of the parade on tv. NO WAY was I going to be part of that crowd. I gues just being there was something.
    Philly fans are something else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that blue iced donut. Almost too pretty to eat! lol
    I am glad your eyes checked out okay and that you enjoyed your sushi.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Kathy! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love eating out and shopping on top of that. The blue donut is pretty for sure, and bet it was as good to eat. A good eye check up is special. Hope your weekend is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your great visit with the eye doctor. I have to agree, that blue donut looks scrumptious! Now I wish I had a donut. Drats! Now I'll have to settle for pasta. It's just not the same somehow. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen a donut yet that isn't 'pretty'! We are still flying high with our Eagles! An awesome win!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty donut!
    Happy about your eye appointment. Good news from a checkup is always so welcome!
    God bless your weekend! Will you be watching the Olympics?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.