Monday, February 5, 2018

HADLEY JEANNE IS SIX MONTHS OLD -- HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

I know I say it every month, but every month it seems impossible that my little great-granddaughter is that old.  Now it's six months and is totally unbelievable to me.  Let me show you some pictures.

She's always so happy!



Already taking over her parents' bed.


So serious.  She looks much older than six months here.


Her new car seat and big girl shoes.


So big already.


Happy six months, sweetie!

Kathy

11 comments:

  1. She is a cutie pie and growing fast. They all do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!! Happy 6-month birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy---She is just THE cutest little girl. You can tell how loved she is! Beautiful child. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! Hard to believe she is already 6 months old! What a cutie pie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh she is a beauty and those little blue jeans, lol oh my gosh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such doll baby for sure. Loved seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She really is a cutie!! Babies grow and change so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! I totally love the crocheted hat with the flower. Whoever made that is so talented. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, When we do not get to see the little ones, they seem a bit different each time . Your cutie pie does look older. I just posted about my greats..I wish I could hold them a bit each day or each week even. Blessings to you and yours, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your great granddaughter is just beautiful! And yes, they do grow very fast. I love her little yellow hat. It seems so right for her. You are definitely blessed my friend, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.