Saturday, January 20, 2018

JANUARY DECORATIONS




Hello everyone!  Welcome back to my blog.  It has been quite a day here.  Joe and I were going to go to lunch with my brother and sister-in-law, but I got sick.  I am still not feeling 100% but better than this morning.  Stomach virus?  Migraine?  I'm not sure, but it sure threw me for a loop.

So instead of pictures of our good time out, I will show you some of my January decorations.  I wanted something on my front door but not a wreath.  I found this cute sled at Rite Aid.  It was called a Christmas decoration and so was 75% off.  I thought it was just right for January.





I left my deer and the little pink trees on the shelf.


I put snowmen on my little table by the window.  The wooden trees behind them were also on the after Christmas sale for 75% off.  I love them.



It's almost time to put all of this away and get out the Valentine's Day decorations.  But until then, I'm going to enjoy my snowmen.  The kind that aren't freezing cold and don't melt.

Kathy



9 comments:

  1. So sorry you were sick and hope you feel much better by tomorrow. I love your winter decorations....you have a good eye for a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tired after being out for my pedicure and shopped at Safeway. Sat down and watched tv. Dinner soon, with help. Hope you feel soon. Nice Jan decor. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, So sorry you are feeling well. Just do not get the flu honey. I love all your cute decorations. You sure got some great deals at 75 % off. Wow. It warmed up enough to melt the snow here, not all but most. Blessings to you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, that was to say not feeling well. oops. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear you've been sick,, hope you recover quickly, beautiful decorations !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry that you had to miss your outing because of illness. Really hope you will be on the mend quickly.
    Isn't it fun to find things in clearance? I really like your decorations, especially the sled.
    Take care, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, I hope you are feeling better really soon. Your January decorations are lovely. Yesterday, I picked up some valentines for Pogo to send out to his friends. Don't laugh, doggies like to have fun too! You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your decorations are always so cute. Sorry to hear you are ill. It seems it's the
    season. I've had a bug off & on again. I think it's this up & down temperature.
    feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry that you got sick, Kathy. Hope it doesn't last!
    I love that little sled and it is perfect for your door.
    Those after Christmas sales are really a great time to buy, aren't they?
    Have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.