Monday, December 11, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 9 -- DIFFUSERS



Hello and welcome to Blogmas Day 9.  I just have to show you these wonderful diffusers I got for the house.  

You know how sometimes your home just smells funky,  Not bad.  Not stuffy.  Not mildewed.  Just not fragrant.  Here's the answer.

We originally got these to try to chase away the mice.  Mice do not like peppermint.  Except for the ones we had who did not mind the scent at all.  *sigh*  So we got a diffuser for the living room and then a week later another one for the kitchen.  We smelled the house up with peppermint essential oil.  It smelled wonderful.  You can't see it in the pictures, but you fill a well with water and put in a few drops of essential oil.  Then it sends out a fragranced mist every 30 seconds.

So after getting the wonderful Jack and solving the mouse problem, I began burning other fragrances.  I have kept the peppermint in the kitchen since it smells so fresh and clean.  But in the living room I am burning a scent called "Christmas Wreath" which smells like a freshly cut tree.  So very nice for this time of year.  So here are a few pictures for you.


This is in the kitchen.  It changes different pretty colors.  Here's a little video to show you.


I bought a box of various winter fragrances.  I am so looking forward to using them.


The Winter Collection.  It sounded so cozy.


Gingerbread, Peppermint, Christmas Wreath, Harvest Spice, Cinnamon and Sugar Cookie.  The Harvest Spice was a nice fragrance also.

I think I am going to be getting a Summer Collection also. 

The sunset tonight was beautiful.  Too bad it's at 4:00 p.m.  I am looking forward to longer days again.



The count down to Christmas continues.

Kathy




8 comments:

  1. beautiful idea for the home,, would make a great gift too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same diffuser and love it too! Happy Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diffusers have been on my wishlist for a while now. (I’m interested in using Young Living’s Purification essential oil.) Did you also find yours on Amazon? (I found the Advent candle you featured. Thanks for the info!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your diffuser is wonderful. I have a problem with many of the scents. I love them but a lot of them don't like me. I do like the Pepperint and the Pine scents though. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those scents sound really good! Strong perfumes can give me a bad headache so I have to be very careful with candles and diffusers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you have those in your home, Kathy. I lost ALL sense of smell a couple of years ago and still can't smell anything...which is good AND bad. They say it ties in directly to your sense of taste and you lose your appetite. Unfortunately, that didn't happen to me! lol

    Hope you have a great week as we countdown to Christmas! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not used diffusers before but may try them. The scents sound interesting. Like Terri D, some fragrances give me a headache. Worth a try though.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, Where do you buy your diffuser and essential oils? They sound like a great idea for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.