Sunday, December 17, 2017

BLOGMAS DAY 14 - SUNDAY WITH SARAH





Welcome to Day 14 of Blogmas 2017.  Can you believe a week from today is Christmas Eve?  I'm still shopping and no gifts at all have been wrapped.  Aahhgg!  (That's a scream of despair and frustration.)

So much is going on today.  After church I have shopping and baking to do and tonight is our annual Christmas Café at church.  You know I'll be bringing you along and you can see that tomorrow.

But now I want to show you another of Sarah's pictures.  Doesn't this just speak to you?  I can almost smell the pine scent.



Have a happy and blessed Third Sunday of Advent.



Kathy



9 comments:

  1. L can not only smell the pine,I can feel the chill in the air.Brrr Love the picture at the end with the snowman! The pillows are cute & invite you to curl up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m with Debbie on the pine tree photo! Cold and fragrant!
    It rained yesterday and it’s cold, wet and muddy today. I’m still in the girl bunk but I’m predicting we go home late this afternoon. Can’t take a chance on getting stuck as I still have things to do before Christmas.
    Looking forward to your Christmas Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pictures. The trees look so fresh and inviting. I know what you mean. Christmas is just one week away and there is still so much to be done. Enjoy your Christmas Café. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful picture I can almost smell the pine, we rarely see snow here though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No snow here but lovely flat clouds in sky turning dark pink as sunset nears on walk I was on with Phil. We went to lunch after church to celebrate Phil's bday that's Mon. He's working late then so today worked. Need tree decorated still. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says Christmas like the scent of pine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful picture!! Love the smell of pine.
    Lots to do yet around here too, oh my.
    Don't overdo, and I'll try to do the same, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.