Sunday, November 19, 2017

SUNDAY WITH SARAH

Sorry I have been missing for a few days.  Joe has gotten very sick and between running him to the doctor, doing church work and trying to clean and decorate the house it has been hectic.  One day I got sick and slept the entire day and night.  It must have been the right thing to do, though, because the next morning I felt much better.

With all of that said, let's get to this week's photo from Sarah.  Is it being built?  Is it being torn down?  What exactly is it?  It's interesting, that's what.


I will be back soon with some great posts for you this week.

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. I agree. It is interesting...There are probably some challenging answers out there. I think I'd rather not know,leaving it as a Rubik's cube of the photo world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry Joe and you have both been sick. Glad you are better and hope Joe is going to be okay?
    Drop me a line when you get a chance and fill me in. Love to you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your Joe has been sick and you have also been under the weather. Hoping both of you are much better now and able to enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure hope Joe is some better by now. You both have had some stressful days for sure. God bless you both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kathy, I hope everything is getting back to normal. Can you remember watching a series about a 17 Century farm, well you may like the series called Wartime Farm it has the same people in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.