Wednesday, September 6, 2017

HALLOWEEN AT TARGET


If it's September, it must be Halloween in the stores.  It seems to get earlier each year that the stores put out their holiday items.  

Last week I took my friend, Kathy, to Target.  She is having so much difficulty with her new phone.  Let's hope this is the last time she has to go talk to a tech about it.

While I was there I wandered around the Dollar Spot.  I didn't buy anything, but I did take pictures of some of the items to show you.  I thought it was an interesting collection.

Look at these spooky Halloween trees.  I don't think I'd be decorating with these though.  It just isn't me.
 

Some unusual pumpkins.
 

More spotted pumpkins.
 

Scented candles on the top shelf, a cat ear headband (I was tempted by that one) and some Halloween socks.  Lots of Halloween socks.
 

Witch's hat anyone?
 

Glitter pumpkins.
 

These trick or treat bags were so cute.
 

I waited for Kathy in Starbucks.  Sitting by the window I watched a storm roll in.  It rained a little bit.  By Kathy's house there was a lot of puddles so it must have rained a lot.  When I got home, there was nothing.  This is all within a 6 mile area.  Strange.
 

The way time goes, Halloween will be here before we know it.  But first there's this wonderful month of September to experience.

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! Can you believe fall and Halloween is just around the corner!! I love this time of year and have got to get out my fallies! Thank you for popping in to see me and the encouragement you give me on my dollhouse.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber loves Target! The kids earn stickers and can redeem them for $1 items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I love to decorate for the seasons, more than Holidays except Christmas. (Smiling)...I am not a big Halloween fan. Some people go over board. Hope you enjoy a good coffee at Starbucks. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall and the holidays are my favorite time of the year, and I always enjoy seeing what is new in the stores. Glad you enjoyed the day with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not been to Target for several weeks. But I know Halloween is on the shelves everywhere. I stopped at Starbucks today. I meant to order a pumpkin spice latte but I said Peppermint mocha instead!! What is with this brain of mine?? Oh well, it was good.
    Rain rain go away.....we have had enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been awhile since I've been in a Target store and all my fall decorations were bought at the local Dollar Store which is within walking distance of our apartment. That said, I always enjoyed the dollar spot in Target and thanks for sharing what's there now, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.