Saturday, August 19, 2017

HADLEY'S SECOND WEEK

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.  After two days of a very strong antibiotic, I am finally beginning to feel like a human being again.  Still a ways to go, but I'm definitely on the way to being well.

But it's Saturday and time to share another week of my great-granddaughter's pictures.  For those of you who asked, yes, this is my first great-grandchild.  And the way we are related is... she is the daughter of Joe's son's ex-wife's daughter.  So really we are not blood relation, but  I was told again yesterday that I'm her great-grandma.  I'll take it.


Isn't this a beautiful picture of Hadley and her daddy?
 

More Tennessee orange!


My little princess.
 

Trying to figure things out.
 

"My name is Princess Fussy-Pants."  And it is.
 

Her first night in her crib.  She looks so little.
 

Not happy about wearing a frilly dress.  In fact there was a picture after this where she was throwing a temper tantrum about it.  I have a feeling she is not going to be a "girly girl".

Finally, I thought I'd show you a picture of her with her parents.


 She won't be this little forever so they are enjoying her while she is.

Hopefully next week I will have something interesting to post.  This week all I would have to show you is me laying on the sofa blowing my nose and coughing my lungs up.  Not very attractive. 

Kathy

 

9 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I know you'll enjoy spoiling her too. Sure hope you are feeling better today. Take care of yourself sweet lady. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable little baby girl. Of course, she's new and done with photos, probably! Enjoy her in her growing up years! Congratulations! Glad you are feeling better and continue to do so. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby! Glad you are feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling at least a bit better. Certainly doesn't sound like you had a good week.
    Oh that precious baby!! She is adorable. Who cares that you aren't blood related....love isn't limited to such things =)
    Praying you will be up and going soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youll be a tremendous Grandma and spoil her. Very nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute in her tutu! Happy to hear that you are feeling better. I empathize with the
    'feeling human'. You don't feel human;hopefully you will soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are on the mend and thanks for sharing your little princess with us! She is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love isn't limited to such things =)
    Praying you will be up and going soon!


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.