Saturday, November 5, 2016

TAKING A SHORT BREAK



The trees are finally turning colors.  The leaves are falling and the weather is cooler.  But Joe and I are not feeling so well.  Joe got sick first and he was nice enough to share.  I was feeling so-so this morning but as the day has gone on I have felt worse and worse and have ended up sleeping most of the day.  So I need to get off of here for a few days and get well.  I will be back.  In fact, if I feel well enough I will be back tomorrow.  We'll see.  More likely Monday though.

Have a good weekend everyone.


Kathy
 

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are sick!!! Hope you kick it real quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better real soon. Yes, the leaves are so pretty now....took a long time to get there this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you both feel better soon. The rest will do you good! (ps Pets on a schedule also get you up early! ha ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better soon Kathy, take care,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, Sending prayers for you and Joe...take care and get well soon. Bless you, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you and Joe get to feeling better soon. We've had a bit of colds around but nothing major and hopefully it stays that way! Prayers and blessings to you and Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and Joe both get well soon, Kathy. God bless you- I hope you wake up Monday and feel completely healthy. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.