Tuesday, September 13, 2016

TUESDAY OF MY SPECIAL WEEK


Yes, the last of the kids in Philly went back to school today.  The kindergartners.  The other grades have been back for a few days.  Now I know fall is coming.  The libraries have even changed back to their fall hours this week.

I taught Bible study this morning.  It was on Philippians 4 and was a great study.  About how what we think translates into what we do.  Having right thinking is so important.

After the study Joe and I were going to pick up my friend, Donna, and go to the Hibachi Grill for lunch and then go to Shop Rite and do our week's shopping.  I have friends who do not have a car and so I try to give them a ride to the store now and then so they can get bigger items.  But once again Joe is sick during our anniversary week.  I should be used to it by now because this time of year he is always sick.  He was even sick on our wedding day.  Darn those allergies!



So Donna and I went to lunch without Joe.  She had never been to the Hibachi Grill and really loved it.  I ate so much that I couldn't eat dinner tonight.  It's after 9 p.m. and I'm just starting to get hungry after 8 hours.  I didn't overeat, but that food just stays with you.  I especially love their sushi.  I'm such a sushi fan.






I have never made it to each table no matter how many times I've been there because there is just so much to choose from.  Maybe next time I should start from the other end.

Then we headed back home and stopped into Shop Rite to do our weekly food shopping.  By the time I took Donna home and got home myself it was after 4 p.m.  It was a long day.  And not at all what I expected it to be.

So now I think I will try to find myself something light to eat and take my medicine.  Then it's bed for me.  Tomorrow I really must get something around the house done.  I still hope to do something special with Joe though.  I just haven't figured out what.

Goodnight everyone!


Kathy

Sunrise:  6:39 a.m.
Sunset:  7:11 p.m.
12 hours and 32 minutes of daylight

3 comments:

  1. I like the Super Buffet. It's got something for everyone. Sorry to hear Joe isn't feeling well. Hopefully he'll feel better soon. Just a suggestion for something to do. It's not what you do,but that you do it together.How about going to a park & feeding the birds? Getting take-out but having a picnic somewhere? Keep it simple! Just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a huge place, for sure. I would love to do something outside with Joe but he would get sicker with his allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble with my allergies now. It's something outdoors. I need to use my inhaler a bit more so I can breath better. The sunsets are nice and darkness comes sooner than I'd like. Nice wedding photo!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.