Thursday, September 15, 2016

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY


And my anniversary is tomorrow!  We are going to Lancaster County, to see the show "Sansom" playing at Sight and Sound Theater.  Then we are having dinner and staying overnight.  I am so looking forward to this mini vacation.  Hopefully I will be able to take a few little videos to show you around the places.  Probably not at the restaurants, though.

Today Joe and I spent some time with Pastor Ralph getting the two bulletins together for Sunday.  I had to do them today because I won't be back until Saturday.  When we were finished with business, Carolyn, Joe, Pastor Ralph and I sat around and talked for about an hour.  Carolyn took me on a tour of the house and it is beautiful.  It looks entirely different than it did two months ago.  A coat of paint and some nice furniture does wonders.

We were going to go to a movie today, but ended up just working around the house.  Hopefully the movie is rescheduled for Monday.  We will try.

Thought I would show you another necklace that Joe gave me.  It is one of my favorites.  So pretty.  A flower, leaf and butterfly.

 

So it's getting late and I'm going to end.  The dishes will have to be washed, the clothes hung on the line, but the church bulletins are done.  I still have to pack, but I know what I want to take with me so that should be easy.  I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Kathy



6 comments:

  1. Go and enjoy! You deserve it.
    Come back with a full report.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christine. You know me and my camera so well.

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your anniversary getaway. God bless you and Joe for many more years of your love journey!! Enjoy! Our weather has been nice and thankful the evenings and nights are much cooler. Looking forward to fall next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Becky! We are getting cooler weather too.

      Delete
    2. Happy anniversary (early)! Have a great time & get lots of pictures! Enjoy!

      Delete
  3. You are coming to my area.....and seeing Samson! How special. We've not seen it but hear it's very good. Hope to see it before it leaves :) wishing you safe travels and a great time in Lancaster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.