Tuesday, September 27, 2016

HELP, I'M ADDICTED TO YOUTUBE DOCUMENTARIES!


Isn't this a great list?  I love autumn so much.  Not too hot, not too cold and with lovely color thrown in.

I began teaching a new topic in Bible study today.  Because it's a different author I was using I didn't know how it would go, but it actually went really well.  I was surprised.  Just a few more weeks and we will break for the winter.  It seems as if this year has just flown by.   

On the way home the alarm in my car started ringing and a message came up on the screen that said the brake fluid was low.  So after I took Dottie and Debbie home I stopped at STS and got some brake fluid.  Joe said he will put it in tomorrow and I should be OK until I get it to the garage.

After I got home I got something to eat and then sat down to watch some more youtube.  The other day I watched a documentary on Diana, Princess of Wales.  That led to one on Mary Tudor which led to the health of Henry VIII which led to the life of Elizabeth I which led to the last days of the Romanovs and so on.  Of course I watched this over the course of several days but it seems I can't stop.  I watch one and then see another I want to watch.  Oh my!  I am wasting so much time when I could be doing other things and at the same time I am learning so much.  What a dilemna!

I really must get off of this computer and get some work done around the house.  Laundry and dishes await me.  Don't they always?  That seems to be the things I do each day.

See all of you later.  Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

Sunrise:  6:53 a.m.
Sunset:  6:48 p.m.
11 hours and 55 minutes of daylight
Temperature:  76*/55*

5 comments:

  1. "Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower", by Albert Camus. I LOVE Autumn too! I'm still doing dishes by hand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that quote! How cool. I don't do dishes by hand anymore except for a few things. My back is so bad these days that I can't stand up for long. When we remodeled the kitchen a few years ago Joe got me a dishwasher. What a God send it is!

      Delete
  2. I like the list! So true! The colors of fall are so beautiful with the reds,golds & all shades of brown & orange...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I think fall is my favorite season of the entire year.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kathy! Oh, I'm sure you're a wonderful Bible Study leader and I wish you the best on it. Oh, I know! There are so many things on the computer that can just suck our time up. I'll admit it, it sucks up my time. :) Glad your car is okay. Things like scare me as I know nothing about upkeep of cars! Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.