Thursday, July 28, 2016

I CAN'T BELIEVE TOMORROW IS MY VACATION

You know how time sneaks up on you?  Well, it did on me.  How is it time to go away already?  How is it my sister's birthday?  I am no where near ready.  But then again I never am.  There's always one more thing to do.

Joe and I ran a couple of errands today.  One of them was to fill the car with gas for our road trip.

My sister Elaine is coming in the morning and we will take our car out to Lancaster County.  Her birthday is tomorrow and we are celebrating.  As I mentioned before we are not able to do a Sisters Week this year.  But at least we can get away for a day.

It is almost midnight and I still have to hang the wash in the basement.  Then I think I will call it a night and get up early to finish what I have to do.  I'm beat.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Kathy

 

5 comments:

  1. A week ago I was on vacation at the coast. Now I'm looking at all my photos I took and deciding what to do with the video clips I took. I know there's a way to put them all together and hoping to be able to pull the shot of the whale's tale from video and make it into a still. Anyway, have a good time away and looking forward to your vacation report soon. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I know what you mean about time getting away. I just hope your trip is a fun filled one...if it's hot drink lots of water and remind Joe also. Get lots of photos. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
    p.s. Happy birthday to your sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Kathy! I know that you will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope this comment finds you enjoying your sister and Joe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.