Friday, June 17, 2016

PHOTO FRIDAY

Guess what I got in the mail yesterday.  Give up?  My phone from Tennessee!  Yes, it really was my phone -- pictures, contacts and all.  I really like it much more than the one I'm currently using.  Joe said I should try to see if Tracfone will switch my minutes back to the old one.  I'll have to look into that.  What a story that phone could tell if it could talk!  It was found over 14 miles from where it was stolen.  I know now that I didn't lose it, but someone took it because how would it get 14 miles and three highways away.  But I am SO happy to have it back.

I have tons to do today at home.  Yes, for the first time in a week I don't have to leave home today.  I want to get things done.

My shawl that I'm knitting is coming along beautifully.  I've messed up in a few places, but I think I've hidden my mistakes well.  After ripping it out to the very beginning five times, I am not ripping it out again!  It is much harder than anything I've done in years so this is a growing and stretching exercise for me.  I know I can do it, it's just difficult.

So today I want to show you a picture of Philly that I took back in April.  The trees were blooming and the street outside of church looked so pretty.


I love living in a city of neighborhoods.  You would never know this is the middle of a big city.

Have a good day everyone!  I'm off to cut the grass and clean the living room.  Exciting, huh?

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, We know the loss of a favorite phone. Ted had one of those high dollar [hones and lost it..he needs a purse, I am telling you. LOL Well he had it shut down and had to buy another phone. So he picks the most expensive one they had . The company tells him I can have one just like for free with our program. So I took it...it was costly for the protective cover and screen guard...but still cheaper than the whole phone. So it worked out for us. The company also was about to load all his numbers. his pictures were lost but now he has a way to guard against losing them. It is almost scary what all this phone can do...it is way smarter than I'll ever need. I think the man who sent your phone back to you was so nice. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we have to do the dull and boring chores in order to live a smooth and orderly life! Work before play, I always say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings on the man who returned the phone. A favorite anything is missed greatly.Love the photo! What's the saying? Carpe diem? Seize the day! woof

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.