Thursday, June 9, 2016

MARIANNE STORIES #26

May 28
Pop actually raved about those weird cookies! I tried some today, and they really do taste good, once you get past the need for 2 napkins to catch the crumbles and wipe the butter from your hands. I didn't throw out that recipe yet, so I have to check again to see what went wrong. Personally, I think the fat content was too high. Maybe I read the butter measurement wrong. I will let you know if the error was mine. The cookies are very buttery and they literally melt in the mouth--as well as in the hand. Huge batch of them sitting on the wire racks. I had 3 of them and feel as though I gained 10 pounds! LOL 

8 comments:

  1. Kathy, You know most serving sizes for cookie are twp...well who ever thought that up. I say 6 is more like it. :):) Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. Who eats just 2 cookies?

      Delete
  2. oh they sound and look deadly,, but oh so good, lol,,, who cares about calories!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought most treats need extra napkins...messy is usually the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.