Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'M SICK OF THE RAIN



It has been raining here every day for over a week.  I feel soggy.  Every night when I go to look for a sunset it's the same thing.  Gray and dreary.
This is my 8:00 p.m. photo from two days ago.


It was so dreary I didn't even try to get a better photo.

Joe's nephew, Kevin, was supposed to come over today to work in the yard, but it was too wet.  We have it set for Monday now when it is finally supposed to NOT rain.

But... we need the rain.  There is still no sign of the tomato plants coming up, but the hanging pots are beautiful!  I will try to get a picture of them for you.  The rain is helping things look lush and green.

Tonight my computer went down just as I was about to print out the church bulletins for tomorrow.  Joe and I both tried for about 30 minutes to get it to turn on and it wouldn't.  It was dead.  We unplugged it and plugged it in again.  We tried restarting it.  Turning it off and on.  Nothing.

I got out my very old computer that I keep just for all the pictures I have stored on it.  I couldn't figure out how to get to the word processing to try to recreate the bulletin.  I decided to try one more time to turn it on and... IT WORKED.  Why?  I have no idea.  But you better believe I printed those bulletins out quickly.

And so far, so good with the computer working.  Thank you, Lord!

To top it off, just as the sun was setting I got a CLEAR sky to take a picture of.  Here is the 8:00 p.m. picture from tonight.


The clouds are still there, but there is hope that at least PART of tomorrow will be clear.

Have a good night everyone!

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. I love the wet Piglet! I'm feeling a little damp myself. What I try to remind myself is that if I were in a plane,the sky above this gray is a beautiful blue! It's still there.Can't wait to see the plants! Don't worry,Mother's Day is supposed to be clear by lunch time!
    Happy Mom's Day! woof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, Girl, I am starting to feel like piglet in this photo...lol so much rain and wetness. Thankful for the breaks of sunshine. I would be crazy nuts without it. Blessings for a great new week ahead. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a beautiful day Sat. This morning it was cloudy and cool. Wore my sweater jacket over my blouse and skirt to church today. Chilly afterwards and wore it at Denny's for lunch. Glad you had some break in the rain and some pretty pink in the sky at sunset. Hopefully you can figure out why your computer glitched. Happy, blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.