Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SLOWLY IT COMES ALONG

I've had another lazy day.  I think everything is catching up with me.  I didn't wake up until 10:00 a.m.!  Tomorrow I MUST get things under control because I have to find all the paperwork I have to take with me to the Pension Board on Friday.  I have NO IDEA where anything is including my letter telling me where and when to report.  Oh, Kathy, why do you do this to yourself?

What I did today was start to undecorate the living room.  I have a little more to do which I will finish tomorrow morning.  Then I can put the new scene in the front window -- blue lights and blue snowflakes.  Just for two weeks and then I will switch it out to Valentine's Day.

But here's a before look:


And an after:


Everything looks so bare when the decorations come down.

Joe is a little better today.  I think he's finally starting to get well.  I was really worried about him yesterday.

It is really COLD here.  I'm glad I don't have to go out.  There are perks to being retired.  I'm also not so stressed out all the time.  I do miss my friends, though.  It's sort of like changing jobs and in a way I guess it is.

The 5:00 p.m. pictures turned out good today.




And now the fire is burning in the fireplace, the flame is crackling on the candle and I need to get some more sleep.  Until later...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that Joe is better. this changing weather doesn't help.Hope you find your paperwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.