Wednesday, June 17, 2015

CLOUDS

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time you know I love to take pictures of clouds.  Yesterday when I came out of work at 8 p.m. the sky looked dark and threatening.  Diane said to me that I should get a picture of them.  I agreed and pulled out my handy dandy camera that I always keep with me.  This is what it looked like outside of the library.




When we got to Diane's house for me to drop her off the sky was still pretty ominous although there was some sun shining on the trees in the playground across from her house.



But by the time I got home at 8:15 p.m. the worst seemed to be over.  We got a drizzle, but not much.  And the sun was shining as the sun set.  Now that was strange.



Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Good photos Kathy. I love when the sun breaks thru long enough to make a pretty sunset. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clouds have always fascinated me too. I love them and I also take photo's of them. Your clouds did look dark and ominous didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first photo almost looks like a spaceship overhead. So huge! I like when the sun 'peeks' out through the clouds. I think we've had a special treat as there have been 'sunshowers'. That is when the sun is out & it's still raining. If you look close, you can spot mini rainbows reflected in the drops.
    So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That reminds me of life. We see before us dark clouds of fear, tragedy, pain, but then with God's hand you see a beautiful picture and things don't seem so bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.