Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IT'S FINISHED!

Yesterday morning on the way to Bible study I waved to the guys working on the house next door.  They are all so nice and friendly.  They were hosing down the sidewalk, cleaning out the gutter and taking down the scaffolding.  They cleaned up our sidewalk and gutter too!  It looks better than it has for ages.  No, don't go!  Come back and clean my house!

When Debbie and I got back from study they were gone and the house was finished.  It's beautiful.

Here's the before:



And here's the after:





It's like a new house.  They even painted the door!  I am now hoping and praying that a NICE family moves in.  We have had our share of the not so nice ones.

So now it's just the wait to see how long it takes to get sold.  On to fixing up our house!

Kathy

12 comments:

  1. Looks good for sure. Surely you will get some good neighbors in a nice place like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so. Lots of prayers going up for that.

      Delete
  2. Kathy, That does look nice. The red door pops. It goes well with the gray color. I pray you get good neighbors too. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love that door! I've always liked red doors for some odd reason.

      Delete
  3. House looks great, Kathy. Glad the workers were nice and helped you out, too. Saying an extra prayer for nice neighbors for you and Joe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara. We think it looks nice too. I appreciate the prayers also.

      Delete
  4. I like the red door with the gray.It's a blessing to find such courteous workers who go the extra mile. I will say a prayer too that you get nice neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Debbie. The door really is cute, isn't it?

      Delete
  5. With a cute, red door like that, it just invites a cute family!
    I enjoyed this "remodel series". It's always fun to see what the end result is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I just couldn't envision it. I love how it turned out.

      Delete
  6. I love Before and After photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I guess that's why I like those HGTV shows.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.