Sunday, April 19, 2015

SUNDAY PRAISE -- SOUL ON FIRE

Romans 12:1-2

And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you.  Let them be a living and holy sacrifice – the kind he will find acceptable.  This is truly the way to worship him.  Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.  Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.  

Soul on Fire by Third Day

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, In my daily prayers, I ask that God will make me the woman he wants me to be. To guide me, give me the courage to walk the right path. To put His love in my heart. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good prayer, Susie, and I'm sure God will honor it.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathy! Oh, I love this scripture. Like Susie, I pray God is make me who He wanted me to be. I want His life to shine through me. You're a great witness and thank you for popping in to see me. Yes, I love libraries and as many times are we have moved, getting my library card is one of the first things I do! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelia. I'm so glad you love libraries! And God does shine through you.

      Delete
  3. I pray that God (as my potter) turns me into who he created me to be.Each day in my prayer time I willingly lay
    down my will in favor of His. To be guided as I walk each step.....love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another good prayer. Glad you like the song. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.