Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE -- WHERE YOU STOOD

I have been wanting to do a photo challenge for awhile.  I found one that I am going to join in November.  But when I went to my friend Bevy's blog (Treasured up and Pondered) I found she was joining a photo challenge for October.  So I decided to join also.  The host of this challenge is Kaitlin at Homemaker Design.  She has some interesting topics for each day and I am thrilled to be a part of it.

Her challenge for today is "Where You Stood".  I stand a lot of places.  I stand all day at work.  I stand at church.  I stand at home.  Where did I stand?  I looked at hundreds of pictures.  I finally decided on this one.



This is "Where I Stood" behind the front desk at work when we were invaded by a "Cultural Moment".  Two stilt walkers (a woman dressed as a man and a man dressed as a woman) dancing and singing while a band played in the background.  It was a fun moment and I'm glad I was standing there when they showed up.

I'm linking up with Kaitlin at Homemaker Design for this photo challenge.  It's not too late for you to link up too.



Kathy



6 comments:

  1. So funny Kathy. Did you know the characters were opposites at first?? Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy!! That's a neat story for your photo!! I'm glad you found the challenge and are joining in! Don't forget to come link up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy... that is a great moment!! Loved that you were standing in the right place at the right time...

    I have never done stilts successfully that I can recall (I can remember trying a pair as a kid!) but I can't imagine doing that in full costume like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a neat idea! Looking at the list,I thought of a few photos that would make the challenge interesting. It makes one want to be sure to have a camera for when a 'moment' happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to see how everyone has a different approach to the same subject.
    You picture is a funny one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.