Saturday, October 4, 2014

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE #4 -- WHAT I READ

I had a great idea for today's shot.  Had it all worked out in my head just what I would do.  And then I got sick and I haven't been to work.  So I am again going into my archives to get a picture for this topic.

I work in a library besides being an avid reader.  I am always reading something.  And there is always something to be read.  My regular readers know that I am always posting reviews of books I am reading.  (See the "What I'm Reading" link at the bottom of this page.)


Here's my boss, Jerry, at one of the programs in the Children's Department.  Lots of books.  I was going to show you the adult fiction room or the non-fiction room with the thousands of books, but maybe later. 

For those of you who asked about the book Bathsheba on my desk in the other picture, I read that last January.  It was a bunch of short stories on women in the Bible:  Bathsheba, Rahab, Eve, Ruth, etc.  It was very interesting.  I might read it again and do a review.

I am feeling better today.  I actually got some sleep last night.  But am still running to the bathroom, coughing and throwing up.  Not good.  I had to go to the bank this morning and I stopped at Sonic on the way home.  So I am going to try to eat my food now.  Wish me luck.  At least I can drink the orange slush.  You know I couldn't go a week without my slush.

Linking up with Kaitlin at Homemaker Design for this photo challenge. 

Kathy 

8 comments:

  1. Kathy, Hope you are getting better. I know it's rough....seems Joe was just sick. Getting rest is the important thing. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I'm sorry you're still sick!! I still think it's great that you are continuing to participate! Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the library is a fun place to work. Hope you shake that bug! Where would we readers be without books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers you are feeling better. How is Joe feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still coughing but doing a little better than I am. He sees the doctor on Tuesday.

      Delete
  5. Loved the photo! As an avid reader,I am warmed seeing stacks of books! May you both feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to start reading more and then there's the knitting as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.