Friday, October 3, 2014

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE #3 -- THIS HAPPENED TODAY

You really don't want to see what happened today.  Dirty tissues and vomit do not make a great picture.  However, I will show you a picture of where I was and what I was doing most of the day.


I was laying on the sofa with my tissues, the remote and Raggedy Ann and Buddy Bear (both gifts from Joe).  I did get showered and go to get my medicine.  I've been hungry, but every time I eat I get sick.  Not fun.

To top it off, now Joe has it.  Aren't I generous sharing with him?  That's just the kind of wife I am.

 I'm linking up with Kaitlin at Homemaker Design for this photo challenge.  Hop on over and see the other people taking part.

9 comments:

  1. I sure hope you are feeling better tonight and have a good weekend. Dollies and bears always make me feel comforted, too. Sending you some extra hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that picture LOOKS cozier than it really was!!! I was just thinking about you!! Took a Dr Pepper cake out of the oven and am letting it cool before frosting it!! Family Reunion tomorrow!
    Hope you and Joe feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raggedy Ann to the rescue!! She's wonderful.. and I hope you'll soon be up to par, here shortly!!

    Praying for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor girl!!! I hope you feel better and that hubby doesn't get TOO sick. That is probably one time he wishes you did NOT share! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope it is a short bug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do pray this passes quickly - for you and your hubby! So thoughtful of you to share! ;) :P

    Good choice on your photo arrangement....especially given your options!!

    My son's name is also Joe (Joseph) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to mention on the other day's blog that I am curious about the "Bathsheba" book. Is that up for
    one of your reviews? Hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the picture but don't like the reason!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless your heart- prayers that you both are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.