Wednesday, October 29, 2014

OCTOBER PHOTO CHALLENGE #28 -- BLACK AND WHITE

So here's the catch up post for Tuesday.  The day began with Bible Study.  We were in Jonah 3.  I didn't expect much, but wow!  It was a fantastic study with everyone getting involved so many ideas thrown around.  One of the best weeks we've had.

Then it was off to work.  Both Diane and Bob were back which made the day much better.  I still didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but something is better than nothing.  

Tuesdays are my late day so it makes for a long day and I am so tired by 8:30 when I get home.  I made hot dogs for dinner and watched "19 Kids and Counting" (my favorite show).  I ended up crying through the entire wedding show.  Then I had to stay up to type up Joe's notes for his Wednesday Bible Study.  It was very long and took me about 1 1/2 hours to do.  If I had known it was that much, I would have done it over the weekend when I wasn't so tired and had more time.  I kept falling asleep as I typed.  It's amazing it made any sense at all.  As soon as I finished I went right to sleep.

Today's photo challenge is "Black and White".  Originally I was going to show a picture of my black cat Jenny and my white cat Snowy.  But since Jenny's death two months ago I just can't bear to even look at her pictures too much.  So I chose this picture instead.  It's not completely black and white, but I felt it was so close that I could use it.


Lots of birds sit on the overhead wires going down our street.  It's rare to see just one hanging out like this.  The warmth in the wires keeps them warm.  Since this was taken in January, that's exactly what this little guy was doing.

I have to go.  I'm starting to fall asleep.  More catching up tomorrow and then I will be back on target.

Linking up with Kaitlin at Homemaker Design for this October photo challenge.

Kathy 

2 comments:

  1. I like the photo. Great to hear all people were there. What a help for you! My first day at the new
    job went well but it was a bit tiring being at work. It's definitely not like doing things at your own pace
    at home! It will work out. I need more sleep as well, so I empathize with you.
    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! I didn't realize that's why birds sat on wires! Thanks for educating me! :D

    I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat! That is sad!! ♥


    You are one busy and dedicated woman!! Praying for healing in regards to your sleep issues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.