Monday, September 8, 2014

MISS A'S PHOTO SHOOT

Yesterday there was an Elders' Meeting after our church service.  Since Joe is an Elder that means that I have to stay and wait for him with the other Elders' wives.  The other wives are the pastor's wife, Cherie, and her mother Caity.  We're all really good friends, so it's fun to visit while they meet.

Cherie and Pastor had provided lunch meats and cheeses along with several kinds of bread and a couple kinds of chips for lunch.  Everything was good.

While we were waiting we were talking and playing with Miss A.  I said how I liked to take pictures of her and Cherie said, "Go ahead."  So I pulled out my camera (it's always with me) and did a photo shoot.  I took 14 pictures and they are ALL good.  She was so funny.  She knows what a camera is  She would look at me, pose, wait until she saw me take it and then do something else and pose.  Oh my goodness!  We just laughed about it.

I'm not going to show you ALL the pictures, but here are my favorites of the 14.  She will be eight months old on Thursday.  I don't know where the time has flown!







Miss A is the sweetest baby ever and thinks her Aunt Kathy is the funniest person on the face of the earth.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! She really does know where the camera is.....and does the camera ever love her!
    She knows a photo op when she sees it! Ha ha ! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Keep taking pictures and she'll keep posing.

    You must be a blogger if the camera is always handy! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.