Friday, August 1, 2014

SISTERS' WEEK DAY FIVE (WEDNESDAY)



First of all, I am at my sister’s house and having a hard time getting onto the internet.  Her wifi works with my computer only if I am literally standing next to it.  So I am writing up my posts and will publish them when I get home.  Or, if I can, one or two while I am here.

Wednesday was truly a day of rest.  I slept until 10:30 a.m.  I had a wonderful sticky bun that I bought in Kitchen Kettle Village for breakfast.  Or should I say brunch since it was so late that I never did eat lunch.  I did a load of wash, but everything else I was going to do fell by the wayside.  I didn’t take even one picture today.  All I did was lay around watching TV and reading.  Well, I did make baked chicken, onion rings and cranberry sauce for dinner, but that was about it.

My legs are hurting so badly from all the walking I’ve done in the past two days.  I’m not used to doing it.  And my arthritis doesn’t make it any easier.  But it was totally worth it.  Walking along that boardwalk on Monday and being in Lancaster County on Tuesday were two wonderful days.

So I don’t have much to report.  I am planning on driving up to see my sister on Thursday, so there’s always that to look forward to.

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lazy days are sometime really good days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE sticky buns...especially with nuts & raisins! There was a small grocery store that baked them on the side & I'd buy them warm on a Saturday morning....yum! I totally understand how even when sore,you
    can say it was worth it. Some things are worth the price paid. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.