Tuesday, August 26, 2014

JULEP #4

I have gotten two more Julep boxes since I last wrote about them and am about to get another one.  I am really enjoying this and hope I can afford to keep it up for quite awhile.  I always get compliments when I wear their nail polish or use their makeup.  (And believe me, I need all the help I can get!)

So here is the box I got two times ago.






I use the Bare Body Milk after I take a shower.  It is sooo nice.  It gets absorbed right into the skin with no oily or creamy mess left behind.  It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft.  I love using it.

The Mint Condition Pedi Creme is also nice.  It conditions and exfoliates my feet while making them cool with a nice mint smell and feel.  My feet are always hot and hurting after a day at work and this works just great.  I even used it on Joe and he loved it too.

These have been great for the summer.  Now they are beginning to bring out their autumn products.  I'm excited to see what they are going to be.

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Kathy, Those sound like good products. I swear I have so many odds and ends of cream tubes and bottles around here. I am trying to use up what I have and switch to one brand. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, Susie. I have the same problem. I really need to get things used up and then just use one brand I really love.

      Delete
  2. You certainly do get variety! I think the mint foot cream sounds like a winner. Who can't use a foot soother after a hard day? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.