Thursday, July 10, 2014

NOT WHAT I THOUGHT

I expected this to be a busy day.  I got up early to straighten the house and get ready to take Joe to his doctor's appointment.  Instead, Joe got sick and cancelled the appointment.  It is rescheduled for next Thursday.  The contractor that was coming to finish the kitchen couldn't make it.  His truck broke down.  He is now coming tomorrow.  So instead of running around like a crazy person, I actually had time to shower, dress, put on my makeup and eat lunch before going to work.  Nice.  I still have lots of cleaning up and emptying out the kitchen to do tonight, but it isn't so urgent now.  Breathe, Kathy, breathe.

One last photo from Fourth of July in Philadelphia for you.  This was on the website of our channel 6 (ABC).  It was taken by a person named Bob Watts who submitted it to the station.  He was in the crowd on the Parkway in front of the Art Museum.  I had to save it because I thought it was so beautiful.  Red, white and blue fireworks!  I love it!


It's almost time to leave for work so I am going to get off of here.  Have a good day everyone!

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    So sorry to hear your Joe is sick. I hope he gets to feeling better the week-end is almost here.
    I have been so busy with doctors appointments, immunizations, and our car broke down had to buy a new one.
    I hope your kitchen gets finished quickly. I just hate it when things are not in order . You will get though this!!!!
    Hang in there.
    And, that is an amazing photo of the fireworks. I didn't see any fireworks this year. baby was tired to stay up till 9.00.
    There is always next year.
    Hope you get some rest this week-end
    Xo Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Joe is sick. Diabetes is a real pain. I hope he takes good care. At least you got to rest up before work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, It is good to not have too many things to do on one day. I hate rushing around. Sorry Joe isn't well. Take care, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is a keeper! Poor Joe....hope he's better soon. Enjoy the early morning peace.Having that kind of break is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.