Saturday, May 24, 2014

FRIDAY VIEW -- THE RAINBOW

Yesterday when I went to dinner it was pouring rain yet the sun was shining.  Driving back to work I thought it was perfect weather for a rainbow.  I wondered if I would see one.  And sure enough I did.  All of these pictures were taken while I was sitting in my car in front of the library looking east.  Some of them show the rain on the car windows.  Most of the time I would put on the windshield wipers until the view was clear and then take the picture.  I would have gotten out to take the pictures or rolled down the window but it was coming down hard.










I love rainbows.

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the rainbows!! So pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, Those are great shots of the rainbow. I love it. Hope your weekend is fun. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never tire of looking at a rainbow. Thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainbows are a blessing and they make me so happy. I liked next to last photo....different. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from you. A name must accompany your comment No anonymous comments will be accepted. Thanks for your understanding.